To quickly communicate with collaborators who are in a document at the same time, use the chat box — found on the lower-left side of the editor.
Think the unicorn image your co-worker inserted into your business proposal is a bit tacky? Lucidpress allows you to leave comments on any images or text boxes that need extra attention and collaboration. Simply:
- Right-click on any specific element in your document (e.g. shape, text box, text selection, image, gallery, or video) and select “Add Comment”. You can also select an object then add a comment from the “Insert” drop-down in the Menu bar.
- Type in your comment in the field that appears. To tag specific team members, type @ + their name and select the user’s email address from the prompt.
- Comments left on a document are indicated by the icon of orange quotation marks.
- Reply to a comment by clicking on the comment icon (see above). Type your reply and press “Enter”.
- Once a comment thread is complete and collaboration is no longer needed on the selected element, hit “Resolve”.
To quickly communicate with collaborators who are in a document at the same time, use the chat box — found on the lower-right side of the editor.
If any other collaborators are logged in, you’ll see their icons appear in this box.
To start a chat, simply click on the “Chat” box, type your message, and press “Enter” to send. You can hide the box by hitting the minimize icon on the top right corner of the box. When a collaborator messages you, the chat box will automatically open again.