Take your emails to the next level. You can design a beautiful email with Lucidpress. Use this article as a resource to format your email and send through your chosen email platform.
1) Create a Campaign Monitor account.
2) Add your subscriber list into Campaign Monitor. Learn how NOTE: This is important. The integration won't work if you don't have a subscriber list.
3) Go to your Lucidpress document. Click 'Share', then on the 'Embed in an Email' tab. Publish your document
4) We recommend choosing 'Multiple Links' and 'Medium' as the size. Click 'Open in Camaign Montior'. Make sure pop-ups are not blocked.
5) Authorize Lucidpress + Campaign Monitor If you haven't used Campaign monitor with Lucidpress yet, you may need to go login and authorize Lucidpress with Campaign monitor
5) Add a campaign name, subject line, and other information.
6) Select your subscriber list
6) Submit to Campaign Snapshot and double-check/make edits to your campaign before scheduling
Note: if you make changes to the Lucidpress document and republish, it will update the 'View in Browser' link at the top of the email.
Lucidpress currently does not support GIFs.
Yes, videos will work in an email as hyperlinks. This means that when you add your Vimeo or YouTube video to your document, the email will show the video thumbnail. When the viewer clicks on the thumbnail, a new tab will open with the video.