Quickly manage your team's print orders and send them to a local printer
The Lucidpress print portal is a dashboard that allows business accounts to seamlessly pass print orders from Lucidpress to a local printer without requiring engineering resources to integrate with our API.
If you would like to add your own print portal to your account, read through this article and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
2) Download this print catalog template and work with your chosen print vendor to fill it out completely, following the example format. Contact your CSM or reach out to email@example.com for questions about this step.
3) When the print catalog is complete, contact your CSM so he/she can begin the process of building your catalog into the Lucidpress platform for your account.
4) From there, your CSM will work with you and your printer to connect both ends to the print portal.
1) Administrators with the “Account Owner" or “Print Approver” roles can access the list of print orders from the Print Portal icon in their Lucidpress account. Any new orders submitted will trigger an email notification to those with the "Print Approver" role.
2) The portal displays the details of orders that are in process, have been shipped, or have been cancelled.
3) If the Print Approval Process has been enabled, admins with the print approver role can also approve or reject print orders. If the order is approved, an email notification is sent to the print provider (if they are using the print portal). If the order is rejected, an email notification is sent to the user who placed the order.
4) The print approver downloads a .zip file containing PDFs of the documents for print, as well as a PDF of the print order details (example shown below):
5) The print provider prints and ships the order to the customer.
If the order is approved, an email notification will be sent to the print partner. If the order is not approved, an email notification is sent to the user who submitted the order.
To enable the Print Approver role, please contact your CSM. Once your CSM enables the Print Approver role, you can assign this role to in the Team tab in the users section.
If they approve the order, an email notification is sent to the print provider (if they are using the Print Portal). If the order is not approved, an email notification is sent to the user who submitted the order.