Integrating Lucidpress with Okta enables your users to authenticate using SAML single sign-on through Okta.
The following steps walk through the process of integrating Okta with Lucidpress. You will need admin privileges in both Okta and Lucidpress to complete this integration.
2) Check the box next to “Allow SAML authentication”. You can choose to unselect the other sign-on options if Okta is the only way your users will sign in to Lucidpress. Then, click “Save Changes”.
3) On the same page, click "Configure" to navigate to your SAML Activation page in Lucidpress.
4) Under "Lucidpress Sign in URL," enter your Domain name. For the most part, this can be named anything of your choice. The example below shows “test”. Click "Save Changes."
1) Change the sign on method to SAML 2.0. Click “Create”.
2) Name your app “Lucidpress”. You can upload a logo if you would like. Click “Next”.
3) For the single sign on URL, paste: https://www.lucidpress.com/saml/sso/[YOUR_DOMAIN]. Replace [YOUR_DOMAIN] with what you entered in Lucidpress from step 1. Also, paste this same URL in the “Audience URI (SP Entity ID)” field.
Change the Application username to “Email”. See screenshot below to confirm that your settings are entered correctly. No other settings need to be changed. Click “Next”.
4) Select the option “I’m an Okta customer…”. Then, click “This is an internal app that we have created”. Click “Finish”.
5) Under the yellow SAML 2.0 notice, click the “Identity Provider metadata” link.
6) A new window will open with your metadata. Right-click on the page, then select “Save As”. Choose where you would like to save your metadata and click “Save”. We will use this file in Step 3.
7) Note: for the app to fully function with Lucidpress, you will need to assign users to the app you created. Click the “Assignments” tab to assign users. You might consider assigning yourself to test that the SAML app is working.
2) Under “Identity Providers”, upload the metadata file you saved. It will look like this when loaded:
3) If you assigned the Okta app to your username, you can click “Test SAML Connection”. You’ll get this message if the app was created successfully: