Integrating Lucidpress with OneLogin enables your users to authenticate using SAML single sign-on.
The following steps walk through the process of integrating OneLogin with Lucidpress. You will need admin privileges in both OneLogin and Lucidpress to complete this integration.
2) Check the box next to “Allow SAML authentication”. You can choose to unselect the other sign-on options if OneLogin is the only way your users will sign in to Lucidpress. Then, click “Save Changes”.
3) On the same page, click "Configure" to navigate to your SAML Activation page in Lucidpress.
4) Under "Lucidpress Sign in URL," enter your Domain name. For the most part, this can be named anything of your choice. The example below shows “test”. Click "Save Changes."
1) Click “Applications” on the top-left.
2) Click “Add App” on the top-right. Search for “SAML Test Connector (IdP w/ attr w/ sign response)”.
3) Name your app, add icons, and click “Save”.
4) After you click save, click “Configuration” on the left. Add https://www.lucidpress.com/saml/sso/[YOUR_DOMAIN] to every field (except for Single Logout URL). (Replace [YOUR_DOMAIN] with what you entered in Lucidpress from step 1)
5) Go to “SSO” on the left. Change the SAML Signature Algorithm to SHA-256.
6) Assign users to the app under the “Users” tab. Click “Save” when done.
7) After you save the app, on the top-right click “More Actions > SAML Metadata”. The XML metadata should download to your computer.
2) Under “Identity Providers”, upload the metadata file you downloaded.
3) If you assigned the OneLogin app to your username, you can click “Test SAML Connection”.