Bring Lucidpress into the classroom! With our Schoology integration, teachers and students can create, share, submit and grade assignments using Lucidpress.
1) Log in to your Schoology Account and go to the App Center. The App Center icon is the four tiles arranged a square found in the blue header toolbar.
2) Once you are there, click on “Organization Apps” to the right of the “App Center” title. This is found directly beneath the main blue toolbar.
3) Scroll down to the Lucidpress app and click on “Install/Remove.”
Please note: Configuring the App is not the same as installing it. School Administrators have the option to configure the App only, giving their instructors the option to install it individually. To do this, do not check any boxes designating which course or school you want the app installed in after you've clicked the Install App button located in Schoology's App Center.
4) Sign in to your Lucidpress account. From your document library, click on the “Team” button in the header bar.
5) Click on the “App Integration” tile.
6) Select the Schoology tile. Copy the API Key and the API Secret.
7) Return to the Schoology Organization Apps and click on the “Configure” button for the Lucidpress app.
8) Paste the Consumer Key and Shared Secret. Then click “Save Settings”.
1) Log in to your Schoology account.
2) Click on the App Center. (The App Center is the tile of 4 squares in the top right toolbar)
3) From the App Center, scroll down to the Lucidpress app and click on the icon.
4) Click “Install Resource App”.
5) Click “I Agree”. A box will appear that asks you to consent to sharing information with a third party outside of Schoology, only as it helps the third party complete their required tasks.
6) “Install for me”. Select for whom you want to install the app.
7) “Install Resource App”. Click the Install button to add this app to your Resources.
You will now see your apps when you click on the App Center.
1) From inside a Schoology course, select “Materials” on the left panel, and then “Add Materials”.
2) A drop-down menu will appear. Select “Add Assignment".
3) In the “Description” box, click on the “Insert Content” button (the box containing a diagonal arrow).
4) From there, select the Lucidpress app.
5) Your Lucidpress document library will appear. From there, select the document you want to attach to the assignment. Hover your mouse over the assignment and click on the word “Select.”
6) When you select a document, a link will be added to the assignment. The title of the link is pulled from the document name.
(A note to teachers: Inserting a link “publishes” the original document which means that it is now a public document. Anyone with the link will receive access to a new copy of the document).
7) Fill in any assignment details and press “Create”. The assignment will appear as shown below, indicated by a paper/pencil icon. When a student clicks on the link in the assignment, it will take the student to a new copy of that document in Lucidpress. It gives anyone with the link a new copy. If you make changes to the original document, they will be reflected in the copies. (You can repeat this same process to add a Lucidpress document to a discussion or a page).
1) From inside a course, select “Materials” on the left and then “Add Materials”. A panel will appear to the right: select the Lucidpress app option.
2) Your Lucid document library will populate. Select any document.
3) A link will be added to the course home page. The title of the link is pulled from the name of your document. When you click on the link, it will take you to a new copy of that document within Lucidpress. (A note to teachers: this “publishes” the original document and makes it public to anyone with the link. By clicking on the link, the student will receive a new copy of the document. Any changes made to the original document will be reflected in the copies).
1) When inside a Schoology course, select the Lucidpress option on the far left panel. This opens your Lucidpress documents library inside Schoology.
2) From here, you can either access your existing documents or create a new folder or document. To open an existing document, click on your desired document. It will open the document in the editor in a new tab. To create a new document, click on the green “+Document” button at the top. It will open a new tab with the editor.
1) Prior to opening your Schoology account, download your Lucidpress document as a PDF. To download from the Lucidpress editor, click on “File” in the top left toolbar, then “Download As”, then “PDF”.
Review your print options and click “Download” when you are ready.
2) Now go to your Schoology course and click on the assignment you will submit. On the right-hand side under “Submissions”, click on “Submit Assignment”.
3) From the “Upload” tab, click on the file icon to upload the PDF.
4) Select the document you want to upload. The name of the document you selected will appear in the upload box. Click on the blue “Submit” button.
5) The assignment will appear as submitted.