Lucidpress understands that your data is important to you. We strive to keep your data private, secure, and safe under GDPR standards.
GDPR is a set of regulations established by the EU that went into effect on May 25th, 2018. They apply to any company that collects and processes data for individuals in the European Union and were created to strengthen and unify data protection for individuals in the EU. The regulations outline both individual rights in relation to data protection (e.g. the right to be informed, right of access, etc.) and accountability and governance standards for personal data. See the full GDPR guidelines here.
As stated in the GDPR, you have the right to request that your information be permanently deleted from our system.
Individual users can close their account at any time. When you close your account, it will send a message to our systems to delete the personal data associated with the account.
Please note: Closing your Lucidpress account will also close a Lucidchart account tied to the same email. And, once your account is closed we will no longer be able to retrieve the documents you have created and saved on our systems. Please download and save the documents you need prior to closing your account.
After you have closed your account, Lucidchart’s systems will remove your personal data from our systems.
If you merely want to be removed from marketing emails, please click on the unsubscribe link in an email that you have received from Lucid Software.
1. To close your account, you must first cancel your subscription (if you have one).
2. Then, navigate to your Account Settings
4. There are two required fields to answer before you can completely close your account. Indicate your reason for closing your account and let us know how we can improve. After filling out these two fields, the close account button will be enabled for you to click. (Note: if you do not want us to retain your information- leave the "Allow Lucid to retain user information" checkbox unselected)
Note: You will not receive a confirmation email when your data has been removed.
Admins for Business accounts can delete individual users from their team and transfer their documents to another user on the team, as detailed in the Team Management help center article.
Select “Close Account” on the left navigation bar. To completely purge Lucidpress’s systems of a data subject’s personal data, please contact your Customer Success representative to initiate the process. You can quickly find the option to contact us under the "close account" tab and clicking the "contact us" button.
Closing your entire Lucidpress account will also effectively remove all users’ data from our system.
- Account Levels
- Reset Password
- Transfer Files
- Renew or Cancel Your Subscription
- Account Settings
- Remove Your Personal Data from Lucidpress