Lucid Software offers free Educational Accounts to teachers and students with full access to Lucidpress’ professional features. Follow the instructions below to access your free Educational Account.
To upgrade to your Educational Account for primary education please follow these steps:
- Register for a free account with your educational email address.
- You should automatically be upgraded to the free Educational Account.
If you see a banner at the top of your documents page indicating that you are on a free account, please follow the instructions found in the third section of this article.
To upgrade to your Educational Account for higher education with your "edu" email, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Lucidpress educational page.
- Create a free account by clicking "Sign up free."
- Once your account has been created, click your name in the top right and navigate to "Account Settings."
- Click "Get a Free Educational Upgrade" in the bottom left navigation.
- Receive your confirmation email, click the link, and you're in!
- If you don’t already have a free account, register for one with your educational email address.
- Navigate to the educational request page.
- Select "Request My Upgrade."
- Login with your existing account.
- Fill out the educational request form.
Please allow for up to 3 business days for us to process your request.
If this does not work for you, please contact support to get upgraded to an educational account.
Note: Be sure that the email on your account is an educational email. If you have a current account and need to change the email on the account, follow these steps.
- Schoology Integration
- Get Started with an Educational Account
- Canvas Integration
- Google Classroom Integration
- Changes to EDU Accounts