Lucidpress comes with a stock of beautiful, pre-designed templates that span a range of formats, from magazines and brochures to posters and social media banners. You can use these templates to create visually stunning custom content even when you don’t have a lot of time or experience. Many of our templates are available for all users, but some templates are part of a premium template library that is only available for customers on paid accounts.
Lucidpress will display templates that it thinks you will like in a banner at the top of your documents page. To open the template library and browse our full selection of templates, click .
To create a new document from a template, simply click on the template that you would like to use. A copy of the template will open up for you to edit. The new document will be saved in your documents page.
If you are the administrator of a Team or Business account, you can control whether or not the users on your team have access to Lucidpress standard templates. If you turn off the standard templates menu, users will only be able to access custom team templates that you or other admins have created. Turning off the standard templates menu is a great way to enforce brand control across your team.
If you are a team administrator, follow these steps to turn OFF the standard templates menu:
- Click at the top of the documents page to open the admin panel.
- Click on the collaboration tile.
- Click on the left.
- Under the Advanced options, there will be an option that reads “Use standard templates (otherwise restrict to team and individual templates.)” Make sure that the checkbox to the left of this option is unchecked.
- Click to turn the standard templates menu off for your entire team. When you return to the documents page, you will see that the banner at the top no longer displays standard templates.
- Creating docs from standard templates
- Change page order and size
- The Editor
- The Home Screen
- Create a new document
- Get Started with Lucidpress