- Print and Ship has been improved and expanded! Three more products are now available to order: 24x26 inch A-Frame Posters with stands, 11x17 inch Posters, and 120# cover weight stock flyers.
- Team and Enterprise accounts can now set a default bleed and default color profiles to ensure that all of their users create great, print-ready content without having to even think about page bleeds or color profiles.
- It is now possible to download individual images from within Lucidpress onto your computer. To do this, find the image thumbnail in the image manager, right-click or click the three dots in the bottom right-hand corner, and select “Download Image.”
- With the new direct mail feature, it is now possible to send mail in bulk to multiple addresses directly from Lucidpress. Simply create a new Lucidpress document, upload a CSV of addresses, and order prints. The prints will be mailed out to all the addresses in the CSV.
- Two new fields have been added to the Smart Field options: Agent Number and Home Office.
- An "Account" button has been added to the header of the documents page through which you can directly access your account settings.
You can also continue to access this page by clicking on your email address in the top right and then clicking "Account settings."
- The UI of the brand management panel has been updated. Click on the tabs to the left to navigate its different sections. See the Brand Management article for more information.
- A documents publication manager has been added to the documents page where you can see and manage your published documents. To open, click "Document Publications" in the folder manager.
Click the paper clip to copy the URL of your published document, the pen to open the document in the editor, and the trash icon to permanently delete the published document.
- You can now populate smart fields with images. To do so, go to Insert > Smart Fields > Account > Logo/Profile Image.
- The UI of the content pane has been updated. The drawers that open when you click on an icon are now all the same size and shape.