With our print and ship service, you can have prints of your documents shipped to your home or office straight from the Lucidpress editor! To print with Lucidpress, follow the simple steps below.
We don’t want you to waste any time designing documents that our printing service does not support, or waiting for prints that you are not going to like! To make sure that neither happens, please check the following before you order prints of your document.
- Your document is compatible with our product options. You can check this at any time by clicking on the “Order Prints” button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
A window will pop up displaying the print products that we support, and the ones compatible with your document will appear in darker blue while the others will be faded. You can hover your cursor over a faded option to learn what aspect of your document is not compatible with the product - the issue will likely be related to size or page count.
- You have set your document to have the proper amount of bleed (check out this article to become a bleed expert).
- You have previewed your document as a PDF and made sure that you like how it looks. You can access preview mode by clicking on the “Preview” button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
Please look closely to verify that the images and text boxes do not appear blurry.
Once you have completed the tasks above, follow the simple steps below to order your prints.
- Click on the "Order Prints" button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- In the pop-up that emerges, select your preferred printed product (those that are not compatible with your document will appear faded). Click "Next."
Note: If an error message occurs on this screen, please review the first bullet above.
- In the next screen, select your desired size, siding arragement, and quantity and click "Next."
- The next page will ask you to download a PDF proof of your document. Please follow the steps that appear on the screen, which are detailed above, to ensure that your print will turn out to your liking. Once you are satisfied that your proof is print-worthy, select “Approve and Add to Cart.”
- After reviewing your order in your cart, select "Next" to be taken to the Shipping and Delivery page.
- Input your shipping address, production speed and shipping method. If you have questions about this step, please refer to the Shipping and Billing tab below. Select “Next.”
- On the next screen, enter your payment information and billing address, and select “Next” to review your order one final time.
- Double check your order. If everything looks good, click “Order,” and you should be all set! You will receive a confirmation email shortly.
Delivery time is the combination of production and shipping time. Normal production time is 3-5 business days, and rush production time is 12 business hours. Shipping time depends on the shipping method you select upon check-out. We offer five different shipping methods, including Priority and Next Day options!
After you place your order, a confirmation email will be sent to you with an estimated delivery date. If you have questions about your specific order, or if your order is late, please contact us at email@example.com.
Want to cancel an order? You might be able to, if you are quick enough. Go to your Order History (located in your Account Settings). If there is an option to "Cancel Order" on your print order, you can still cancel it and get your money back. If not, this means that the production process is already underway, and we unfortunately will not be able to reimburse you.
Lucidpress does not currently provide document binding - all items will be delivered in looseleaf format. However, we may support binding in the future. Please let us know if this is a feature you would be interested in by filling out a Product Request form.
We would love to hear from you about any other features you would like to see our Print and Ship service offer! If you would like to suggest additional print materials, or have any other suggestions, please don’t hesitate to submit a request.
- Print and Ship
- Radial Search with Direct Mail
- Sending Direct Mail
- Mail Merge
- Page Bleeds