SAML integration is offered to all Enterprise accounts in order to provide users with a single sign-on experience with Lucidpress. To upgrade to Enterprise, please visit our pricing page.
As an Account Owner, you can configure SAML with Lucidpress by following the steps below:
- Login to your Lucidpress account, and select 'Team' at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the ‘App Integration’ panel.
- Select ‘SAML’ on the integrations page.
- Select ‘Enable SAML Integration’ at the top of the page.
- Enter your Lucidpress account domain in the ‘Domain’ field under the ‘Lucidpress Sign in URL’ section. Be sure to enter the domain only, not a full URL. The SAML integration will use your domain to generate a Lucidpress sign-in URL that you will supply to your identity provider. For example, if you were to enter 'acme.com' as your domain, the URL will be www.lucidpress/saml/sso/acme.com. A user may go directly to this URL to initiate SAML single sign on
- Open your identity provider's metadata XML file using a text editor. Copy the text from the XML file and paste it into the text box under ‘Identity Provider Metadata’ and select ‘Save changes’.
Lucidpress SAML integration is now complete. Your Lucidpress account will support SAML single-sign on authentication through your identity provider.
The attributes we expect to receive are:
- first name
- last name
There are two naming conventions that we support for receipt of these attributes:
or the OID format:
- urn:oid:220.127.116.11 (first)
- urn:oid:18.104.22.168 (last)
- urn:oid:0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.3 (email)
We also strongly prefer that the email be sent in the NameId field, but can work with other values if required.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) SAML Integration
- Lucidpress and SAML
- Lucidpress in Google Drive
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Integration with Slack
- Integrate with G Suite