This tutorial shows you how to access your Revision History, take a step back, and revert to a previous version of your document.
- Open the document.
- Go to File > Revisions. A message at the top of the Editor will read: "Loading document versions".
- Document versions will load above the Editor in a bar with green dots, which indicate different points in the document's revision history.
- Move the clear oval shape from right to left to view older versions of the document. Move the oval shape to the right to view newer revisions.
- When you have moved the oval to the desired version of the document, click the 'Save state as...' button on the top left. This will save a new document, which will open for you as soon as you've pressed 'Save'. Note: When you revert to an older version of your document, your Revision History starts over. Be careful in your choice.
- To exit the revision history, click the 'x' on the top right of the revision history panel.