Not sure which Lucidpress account is right for you? You’re in the right place. Check out this list of each account type and some of their most prominent features. For more details, visit our pricing page. You can also schedule a demo to learn how to create on brand marketing materials with ease.
|Storage||25 MB||1 GB||2 GB||5 GB Shared Across Team||5 GB Per User|
|PDF Export||72 DPI (screen quality)||300 DPI (print quality)||300 DPI (print quality)||300 DPI (print quality)||300 DPI (print quality)|
|Document Analytics||Google Analytics||Google Analytics||Google Analytics|
Our Professional account is designed for advanced individual users with business use cases who do not require the options available to users on Business accounts.
The following features come with a Professional account:
Our Team account combines the features of the Professional account with basic user control features for admins and centralized billing for easy management. The Team account is great for small organizations that do not require advanced security features or if locking your branding across your organization is not a priority.
The following features come with a Team account:
Business account users have access to all of Lucidpress' functional capability. The admin tools provide account admins the highest level of control over branding, users, and billing. This account is designed for organizations that are looking for unparalleled ease of brand management and security.
The following features come with our Business account:
- All of features of Team Accounts
- Domain Lockdown
- Streamlined document approval
- Advanced sharing control
- Dedicated account manager for help with set up, training, and support
- Subscriptions are offered on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Subscriptions can be canceled at anytime.
- If you do downgrade an account the documents within the account will remain. If you do not have a high enough subscription to edit the documents will remain view only
- Once you are on a Team or Business subscription you will need the account admins permission to leave the team.
- Account Levels
- Reset Password
- Transfer Files
- Renew or Cancel Your Subscription
- Account Settings
- Remove Your Personal Data from Lucidpress