Users can share their documents with public Slack channels or individual Slack users from Lucidpress's Share dialog.
Slack users can now use the /lucidpress command to instantly create and share documents for quick and easy collaboration.
Just type /lucidpress in any Slack channel, and we'll post a link in that channel to a new document that anyone on your team can edit.
- Navigate to 'Team,' then 'App Integration,' then 'Slack'
- Click the Add to Slack button.
- Login or register a Lucidpress account.
- Grant Slack access to your Lucidpress account.
- Grant Lucidpress permission to access Slack's list of names, channels, and the ability to send a message upon autocomplete (standard permissions).
- Accept the installation.
Add commands to (Your team name)
Slack users can use the /lucidpress command to instantly create and share documents for quick and easy collaboration.
Send messages as Lucidpress
Lucidpress will send messages when it shares documents directly with members of your team or on public Slack channels.
Access information about your public channels
Users can share documents directly into public Slack channels from Lucidpress's Share dialog.
Access your team's profile information
Users can share documents directly with anyone on your Slack team from Lucidpress's Share dialog.