A Team account is the optimal way for users within a company, non-profit, group, or other organization to work seamlessly with each other. Work with all features, create groups, and share documents, templates, and images.
Start a Team account
- All Lucidpress users can create a team of any size for free during the beta period. To create a team, click on the Team tab after logging in.
- Enter a name for your team.e
- Click the 'Create Team' button.
Using an existing Lucid Team account
- If you are already on a Lucidchart team, your team structure is maintained in Lucidpress. All users on the team are granted full access to Lucidpress during the beta phase.
- You can see all members of your team by clicking 'Team' > Users after logging in.
Invite/create team members
Team members can be invited or uploaded in batches.
- Click the '+ users’ blue button as seen in the previous section's screenshot to begin adding users. You will be taken to an option to add by email. Enter each user's email address to invite them to your team. Make sure to separate each with a comma, or you can use a different line for each user. After logging in or registering, the user will automatically join the Team and override any existing account or trial.
- Click 'Add Manually’ to create a new user or send an email invitation if the user already has an account. Fill out the form completely if you are creating a new account; fill out only the first name and email if an account already exists.
- Groups allow you to easily share documents and folders with a specific group of people. See the below section to learn how to organize a group.
- To add by domain, you will need Lucidchart for Google Apps. Step-by-step instructions can be found here.
- Uploading a .csv file is a great way to import hundreds or thousands of users in a single step.
Organize into groups
Groups are the best way to organize large teams.
- Go back to the 'team' > 'users' page and click the pencil symbol in the 'My Team Name' button.
- Check the boxes for the users you wish to add to your group. On the right pane, click on (Edit) by Team & Groups.
- A pop up window will appear. Hover over the group name, and click the '+' and then click confirm.
- You can now share files and folders with that group from the Documents page or inside the editor.
The team admin(s) of a Team account have a few tools to manage the permissions, groups, and information of other team members. To manage your users, right click the email of the user.
- Edit User Profile: Prompts a window to change the name, username, email, and password of a user connected to the team.
- Edit Licenses: Add or remove Lucidchart and Lucidpress licenses.
- Edit Roles: Allows a user to manage the team like an admin and/or handle payments and viewing history of patience. Please contact us if you'd like to change the admin for payment reasons.
- Add Groups: Adds or removes a user from a group.
- Make Account Owner: Makes a user the new team owner.
- Reset Password: Prompts the user to create a new password upon login.
- Remove From Team: Removes a user from your team.
- Delete User Account: Deletes a user from Lucidpress and deletes all documents owned by that user. This also gives you the option to transfer the documents owned by the user you are deleting.